Today I had Liz from the amazing blog Liz and Lifestyle kindly nominate me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’! Make sure to check out Liz’s blog! She blogs about all different things such as fashion, beauty, health, travel and much more! It’s really cool to see awards like this so bloggers are able to recognize other bloggers in the community.
Here’s How it Works //
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen (I am only nominating a few bloggers) other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them (provide a link to your post).
5. This rule is optional – you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog (e.g. on your sidebar) and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Seven Things About Myself //
1. I may be a 28 year old stuck inside a 18 year olds body…dreaming daily about having friends over for wine and cheese
2. My dog is actually my life and I’m proud to say it
3. I’m always looking for new recipes to try! (let me know if you have any suggestions, hehe!)
4. I was a sailing instructor for 2 years. Definitely the best 2 summers of my life so far!
5. I have a bad coffee addiction…also soy lattes hit the spot.
6. I’ve actually been knitting for 5 years but I go through phases.
7. I have so many dreams about places I want to travel one day
My Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award //
Thanks again Liz! It’s awesome to have been nominated!