Hello Beautiful People!
Happy first ever Whatever Wednesday! The holidays are just around the corner (okay…we’re a month away, but I can over exaggerate if I want to). So, that means it’s time to buy some gifts or stocking stuffers! I wanted to share with you guys today some good ideas/reasonably priced ideas for smaller gifts and stocking stuffers. And always remembers that gifts can be really meaningful without having to spend tons of money.
Simple, Great and Reasonably Priced Gifts:
– Stationary Sets (In the photo: Kate Spade Pen Set)
– Journals, Planners or Notebooks (In the photo: Rifle Paper Co. Notepad)
– Phone Cases (In the photo: With Lavender and Lace Phone Case)
– Body Lotion/Butter or Shower Gel (In the photo: Body Shop Shower Gel & Body Butter)
– Candles or Incense (In the photo: Bath and Body Works Mini Candle and Three Wick Candle)
– A Mug (In the photos: Chapters/Indigo Initial Mug and Tinware Mug)
– Plants (In the photo: Chapters Eco Cube)
– Nail Polish (In the photo: Essie Nail Polishes)
– Tea (In the photo: Tea from David’s Tea)
– Jewelry (Example: Alex and Ani Bangle Bracelet)
– Winter Hats, Mits, Scarves (Example: Knit something, or this Headband)
– Wine, Beer, Liquor, etc.
– DIY your gift!! (Tons of ideas here on Pinterest!)
I hope this list gave you some ideas if and helped you out if you were feeling a little stuck for ideas! Have an amazing week everyone, happy holiday shopping, and see you on Fashion Friday!!